No matter your ideas on No Man’s Sky’s journey thus far, you must respect the quantity of effort that Hey Video games places into ever enhancing the sport with fixed updates. One such patch has now been introduced and this one is all about eliminating some pesky bugs that cropped up within the latest ‘Fractal’ replace.
The ver. 4.15 replace is now dwell on Steam and will likely be heading to all different consoles quickly, in accordance with Hey Video games. Whereas a few of the points tackled this time round are distinctive to consoles aside from the Change (as a result of they exist, apparently), there are many fixes that will likely be coming Nintendo’s manner.
Listed here are the complete patch notes, as revealed on the official No Man’s Sky web site:
No Man’s Sky ver. 4.15 (sixteenth March 2023)
- Fastened a problem that brought on some flat-mode settings to be incorrectly utilized to PSVR2, inflicting efficiency points.
- Fastened a problem that might stop rumble from working appropriately on PlayStation 5.
- Fastened a problem that brought on water reflections to be lacking on some graphics settings.
- Fastened a problem that might trigger blurriness and different visible glitches throughout warp.
- Fastened a uncommon problem that might stop gamers from accessing their refiners.
- Fastened a problem that prevented the “Unhide System” button from working within the Hidden Programs record.
- Fastened a uncommon problem that might incorrectly permit gamers to entry the Area Anomaly from the fast menu after a reload.
- Fastened various base constructing management points for PSVR with Transfer controllers.
- Fastened a problem that might trigger the Area Anomaly missions to turn into caught within the log after finishing an expedition.
- Fastened a crash associated to networking.
- Fastened a crash associated to the choices menu.
- Fastened a crash associated to rendering.
- Fastened a Steam Deck-specific crash.
The entire newest fixes will likely be blasting onto the Change quickly.
Is there something that you’re glad to see this time round? Tell us within the feedback beneath.
Leave a Reply