Unsure who to type a celebration out of? Our Mythic Heroes tier listing is right here that can assist you. On this information, we rank the entire characters from S tier to D tier, permitting you to waste no time in guessing which characters to make use of. What’s extra, we’ll hold it up to date alongside new character additions and stability patches. So, we advocate that you just bookmark this web page and examine again typically.
Mythic Heroes is a free to play RPG the place you’ll select from a plethora of characters in an effort to save the world of dying legends. The sport itself has an idle-style fight system, with over 50 characters assorted into 4 completely different courses: Bodily DPS, Magical DPS, Help, and Tank.
You may be taught extra about it on the sport’s offical web site. For those who’re searching for one thing new to play, take a look at our Eversoul reroll information, Genshin Affect TCG Playing cards listing, and our Ninja Should Die tier listing.
Mythic Heroes Tier Checklist
Now, we’ll undergo our precise tier listing, together with a proof of the tiers and a few FAQs.
Earlier than we transfer onto the tier listing although, we thought we’d rapidly clarify what our tiers imply:
- S Tier: These are one of the best characters presently accessible within the recreation, and it’s best to undoubtedly purpose so as to add them to your social gathering. They need to even be the primary option to degree up and achieve entry to gear.
- A Tier: These characters are good for filling gaps in a celebration – significantly if you haven’t unlocked sufficient S tiers, or there aren’t sufficient S tiers to fill a celebration within the first place. It is best to examine these characters and see which one will counter your social gathering’s weak point.
- B Tier: Characters on this tier can actually assist throughout the early phases of the sport, if you haven’t unlocked many characters, however they fade in a while. Positively use them if you lack S and A characters, however swap them out as a lot as potential.
- C Tier: The one actual distinction between C and D tier is that C tier characters can sometimes have area of interest makes use of. They could be nice at a specific recreation mode, or be exceptionally highly effective early on. A late-game social gathering shouldn’t have any although.
- D Tier: We don’t advocate utilizing these characters beneath any circumstance, until you completely need to as a result of you don’t have anything else. They underperform in any respect levels of the sport, and in all recreation modes.
The most effective characters within the recreation. Add any you accumulate to your social gathering, and reroll for them.
- Idun, Oberon
- Oda Nobunaga
Nice characters in their very own proper which can be nice for filling gaps in your social gathering.
- Joan of Arc
- Western Queen
- Tamamo no Mae
These characters are nice throughout the starting of the sport, however you’ll need to swap them out in a while.
- Ganjiang & Moye
- Lu Bu
- Yi Solar-Shin
These can fulfil area of interest roles, however are finally higher off avoiding.
Skip these characters fully.
Mythic Heroes Tier Checklist FAQ
Now we’ll reply a bunch of questions you might have about Mythic Heroes or tier lists normally.
What Is A Tier Checklist?
A tier listing is a listing of characters which you can unlock in a recreation – significantly a gacha recreation – ordered from greatest to worst. We rank from S tier to D tier, with S being greatest and D being worst.
The aim of a tier listing is that can assist you, the participant, decide who one of the best characters to unlock are, so it can save you money and time. As soon as who one of the best characters are, you may type a celebration out of them and ignore the others.
How Did We Decide Our Tier Checklist?
We used a mix of the next elements when deciding on our Mythic Heroes tier listing:
- Private expertise
- Group suggestions
- Basic consensus from different tier lists
Nevertheless, it’s value noting that tier lists are subjective by nature. That is based mostly on our expertise with the sport, however yours could differ. So, we advocate that you just take this with a pinch of salt and play Mythic Heroes for your self.
How Do We Replace Our Mythic Heroes Tier Checklist?
We replace this tier listing frequently to make sure that it at all times follows the newest meta. Sometimes, you may anticipate an replace across the following happenings:
- A brand new character releases
- Stability modifications
There could also be a small delay between the above two occasions as we’ll return to the sport to take a look at the brand new character for ourselves, or to see how the stability patches have affected issues.
Leave a Reply